1. Laughing babies make me laugh.
2. I have 5 tattoos.
3. I’m a very good cook, even though I hate doing it.
4. I like naps.
5. I spoil my dog.
6. I have a hard time finishing what I start.
7. I secretly enjoy grocery shopping.
8. I own a Harley, but I haven’t ridden in 4 years.
9. I’ve had songs pitched to several major acts in Nashville.
10. Every one of those songs was “on hold” at one time or another, each one at least five times.
11. I sleep with an extra pillow that I call my “hugger”.
12. I let the dog get comfortable on my bed before I do, then I sleep “around” her.
13. I tear up when the King and Queen are reunited with Rapunzel in “Tangled”. Every time I watch it.
14. I absolutely love Disney World and my favorite ride is “Peter Pan’s Flight”.
15. I’ve been a Providence College basketball fan since the late 60’s and a Yankees fan for even longer.
16. I hate to be cold and I hate to be wet; I REALLY hate to be cold and wet.
17. I’ve written over 500 songs.
18. I was obsessed with Linda Blair in the 70’s and once called Directory Assistance to try to con the operator into giving me her number.
19. I love model trains.
20. I’ve been playing the guitar since the late 60’s and once performed for my 5th grade class.
21. When I was a kid, I wanted to be a teacher until my 8th Grade English teacher wrote “Think twice about teaching” in my yearbook. To this day, I regret that decision.
22. My recurring character, Dan McNulty, has that surname to honor my 11th Grade History teacher, the best teacher I ever had.
23. I once had 2 songs stolen by a Portuguese musician from New Bedford/Fall River. He included them on an album and gave me co-writer credits (although he spelled my name wrong).
24. I’ve attended 5 colleges (New Hampshire College, Barrington College, Union (KY) College, Rhode Island College, and CCRI).
25. I love that alleged “cheese” that comes in an aerosol can.